All in the wash
Here are our tips to protecting your bikini season after season.
- Rinse in cold water to shed fewer microfibers. We suggest hand washing.
- Use any an all-natural biodegradable soap, to spot-clean only necessary areas. It's much better for your bikini and the environment than mainstream cleaners.
- Cold rinse after every use, even if you didn't enter the water.
- Dry laying flat, Avoid direct sunlight place for a drying method that requires zero energy. Do not use clips that will snag any fibers (saves on emissions)
- Bring a backup BOLD suit to rotate and wait till completely dry before wearing again.
It's completely find If you use the Washer and Dryer : BUT please wash on delicate cycles, and low/no heat/air dry settings
Do Not Bleach