Wash Like You Care
- Rinse in cold water to shed fewer microfibers. We suggest hand washing.
- Use an all-natural biodegradable soap, to spot-clean only necessary areas. It's much better for your bikini and the environment than mainstream cleaners.
- Use any delicate care bag to give your back an extra attention and to reduce any mico-fibers back in to the water.
- Cold rinse after every use, even if you didn't enter the water.
Dry laying flat, Avoid direct sunlight place for a drying method that requires zero energy. Do not use clips that will snag any fibers (saves on emissions)
- Bring a back up BOLD suit to rotate and wait till complety dry before wearing again.